- And There Arose A Mighty Wind!
- A booklet recalling the cyclone in Kirksville at 6:20 P.M. April 27, 1899. $1.00
- THE LAST ... ROLL CALL
- 7th Cavalry Missouri Volunteers, with brief comment upon each member, by Sergeant John Shaver 1898. Originally printed by the Journal Printing Co. of Kirksville in 1898, the poem has been reprinted with proceeds to be used for preservation of the ACHS building. The poem describes every comrade in the 1861-64 campaign of Company I, 7th Cavalry Missouri Volunteers. Donated to the ACHS by Dr. John Biggerstaff of Kirksville. $1.00
- Adair County Missouri - A Pocket Book History
- by Pat Ellebracht, 2002 - $2.00
- A History of Kirksville:The New Illustrated Version
- by J. B. Bowcock - $3.00
- Tribute to Fallen Warriors from Adair County Missouri in World War I
- 2018 republication of a 1920 booklet commemorating the lives of Adair County residents who died in World War I. $3.00
- Big Neck War
- Describes the first military conflict between white settlers and Native Americans living in present-day Adair County. $3.00
- Copies of The Adair Historian
Send requests to the Adair County Historical Society at 211 S. Elson, Kirksville MO, 63501, or come in Wed. through Fri. from 1-4 PM to pick up a brochure.